Tarheel Leather Club, Inc. is a politically active, gender-inclusive, social and educational community service organization for persons over twenty-one (21) years of age who are interested in, or are actively pursuing the leather, S/M fetish lifestyle.
Our club colors (above) were designed with the following elements:
- The Bald Eagle in flight is a symbol of freedom;
- The symbols for Man and Woman represent inclusivity;
- The pink triangle is for Equality;
- The T, L & C are in red to emphasize our club motto;
- The State of North Carolina is our home;
- The colors of red, white, blue and black are from the Leather Pride Flag.